WE REQUIRE AT LEAST THREE (3) BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING. RESERVATIONS REQUIRING SUBSTANTIAL SETUPS REQUIRE 10 BUSINESS DAYS.
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT PROCESSED ON WEEKENDS OR WHEN THE CAMPUS IS CLOSED.
This form is for use by registered student organizations, faculty and staff on the College of Charleston campus to request meeting and event spaces in the following areas:
- Theodore S. Stern Student Center: Lobby, Room 201, Room 205, Room 206, Room 409, Room 408, Ballroom
- Glebe Street Courtyard of Stern Student center (non-amplified sound)
- Stern Center Garden
- RITA 101, 102 and 103 (non-academic use, special events)
- Cougar Mall (non-amplified sound)
- Rivers Green (non-amplified sound)
FOR ANY CLASSROOM REQUESTS CLICK HERE
FOR STUDENT ORGANIZATION TABLING REQUESTS, Fill out a STUDENT ORGANIZATION TABLING REQUEST FORM
Please note the following when submitting reservation requests:
- You MUST use your College of Charleston issued email address for your reservation request to be processed. Any requests using a non-CofC email address will be denied.
- When filling out the reservation form, please be sure to include ALL equipment requests, including AV, tables, chairs, laptop, etc. This is extremely important especially for any reservations for the Stern Center Ballroom.
- ALL catered food must be requested through Aramark.
- You MUST check in at the Stern Center Front Desk when arriving for a meeting or event.
If reserving Stern Center Garden, you will need to contact the following for AV and any chairs and tables (especially for the garden):
- Institutional AV Event Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities Management: work with your advisor or Budget Administrator to fill out the appropriate forms for any trash cans, tables and chairs.
PLEASE NOTE STERN CENTER HOURS OF OPERATION:
STERN HOURS OF OPERATION:
*events outside of Hours of Operation will be assessed the staffing fee ($20/hr)